RXaligners are unlike metal braces-they are clear, removable, comfortable and convenient. This type of brace is often described as clear braces, clear aligners, clear tooth straighteners or invisible braces. Most people won’t notice you’re in treatment and it won’t disrupt your lifestyle. No metal wires or bands to irritate your mouth, and best of all, most people won’t notice you’re in treatment. The number of aligners you need is specific to you so it presents very affordable option especially for mild cases. As a leading clear brace manufacturer, RXaligners use the latest digital scanning technology and finish each RXaligner by hand – custom made for you. RXaligners clear braces fit with your lifestyle, and only you will know that you are wearing them.
This revolutionary short term orthodontic treatment is perfect for you if you don’t like the prospect of wearing braces or aligners every day for around 2 – 3 years.
Six-Month Smiles is used to treat of a wide range of common orthodontic complaints such as:
- Crowding or crooked teeth because they are bunched close together
- Spacing or gaps between teeth
- Deep overbite where the front teeth overlap too much so you may not see the lower teeth at all when you bite
- Increased overjet where the upper front teeth stick out
- Underbite where the lower teeth stick out
- Crossbite where the some of the upper and lower teeth bite on the wrong side of each other
- Openbite where some of your teeth do not meet when you bite and it may affect the appearance and chewing
- Misplaced midline – centre lines of upper and lower teeth out of normal alignment
The main benefits of 6 Months Smiles are the treatment takes much less time and the wires are small and tooth coloured so it doesn’t shows as much as conventional fixed braces. Short term orthodontics has opened up a whole new range of options for people who would previously not have considered orthodontic treatment. It also gives us another option for treating patients conservatively who want a “quick fix”, without having to use veneers. If veneers are also needed after the orthodontic treatment the benefits are less tooth preparation is needed for the veneer.
Your dentist will give you an indication as to whether 6 Month Smiles treatment is suitable for you and the likely treatment time and costs involved.